I remember the first time I saw the Beautiful You Coaching Academy website.
It was like the clouds had parted and the angels started singing! The colours! The softness! The heart-centred feel of it all! I was in love with… “this”! Whatever “this” was, I knew I had to be a part of it.
But how did I get there? Let me tell you…
For many years I had been unsettled, unfulfilled… my life had been a bit of a roller coaster having been in a long-distance relationship since 2006; between my partner and I, the kids were growing up quickly and leaving home; and my career was fairly settled, but still not quite where I wanted it to be. Something was missing…
For many years I had been hearing the “soul whispers”… suggestions from friends and family that I should become a life coach. These “soul whispers” kept tugging at my heart. I was already constantly being thanked by others for helping them through huge life transitions, providing inspiration how to move forward in their lives and ideas for career and business. I knew I had to explore the possibility of adding this skill.
So I listened to those “soul whispers”.
First, I found an “executive” coaching program. I was all set to ask my employer to fund my education via a return in service type arrangement and the day before I was to submit the proposal I got so ill I couldn’t even see my computer screen – can you say “sign from the Universe”!?! Deep in my heart I knew I didn’t want to be an “executive” coach, but I wasn’t sure what else there was.
Then, I found the training program of a very well known life coach (whose also happens to write a column for a magazine run by a TV host/lifestyle guru). I was totally psyched about this and ready to join! But for months I just kept listening to their free information calls, and never pressed the “buy now” button — uncertain as to why.
Then through a Facebook group I found the Beautiful You Coaching Academy – and immediately I knew I’d found what I’d been looking for all those months.
I had come home.
The Beautiful You Coaching program looked and felt exactly like what I had been searching for, but I hadn’t known existed. Something about it felt just right. Peaceful. Loving. Home.
Fast forward to the end of the 6-month training program… I had all the skills I needed to begin coaching clients. Through a step-by-step process of each module building on the last, and challenging us to move forward with building a real coaching business the Beautiful You Coaching Academy program did just that – created a business I absolutely LOVE and that I am super proud of.
Today, I have paying clients. I’m creating an e-course to provide leveraged income for the future. My partner and family are very proud of me — and to say the least… I’m pretty proud of myself too!
What is the Beautiful You Life Coaching Program?
Well… their website says:
The Beautiful You Life Coaching Course is for people just like you – people who want to make a difference, see others grow and shine, work with people they love and feel connected to – and yes – create their own business and a life they love.
And that’s exactly what it is.
Everything you need to succeed is made available to you during the program. You will learn to become a heart-centred, intuitive and extremely skilled life coach.
You can read more about the Beautiful You curriculum and specific modules here.
Reasons Why I LOVE the Beautiful You Coaching Program
There are so many reasons why I love this program… here’s just a few:
- from the very beginning I was being taught how to move clients through a life-changing process by using specially developed ‘scripts’ that gave me the confidence to begin coaching clients as early as Module 3.
- I was taught how to actually build a business through module topics such as writing website content, social media, acquiring testimonials, building a brand, and public speaking.
- I was given opportunities to begin coaching my peers in a way that felt ‘safe’ before stepping out into the world to acquire more practice by coaching pro-bono clients.
- I now have a beautiful community of like-minded women (and men) – my fellow coach graduates – whom I can call on for help and inspiration at any time.
- The Beautiful You team were there to support me whenever I needed clarification or something came up that I was uncertain about.
- I learned so much about myself, personally and professionally as I worked on my own goals and dreams. I received clarity about what was truly important in my life and what I wanted for my business.
- Now that I’ve graduated I’m taking an extra internal life coach certification on the pathway to become a “Beautiful You Certified Coach“ to increase ways I can offer my services and have my profile highlighted on the BYCA website. Find out what I, and the other BYCA graduates of 2016, had to say about the program here!
So… Here is my Beautiful You Life Coaching Program Affiliate Offer
Upon completing the program you are invited to become an “affiliate”. I believe in this program so much that of course I had to join to spread the good word!
When you sign up through my link you will receive a $750 gift voucher that can be used toward a 3-month coaching package with me*. You can view my coaching packages here. You can read more about who I am as a coach here.
*Note: You will receive this gift voucher upon confirmation that you are still enrolled in the course following their refund period (approximately one month after starting the course).
Sign Up to Become a Beautiful You Life Coach
If you’d like to enrol to become a Beautiful You Life Coach trainee and receive my gift voucher , please do so here or by clicking one of the colourful “Click here to learn more about BYCA or enroll…” boxes on this page.
It is important that the last link you click on before signing up to the course is mine. If it isn’t, the Beautiful You team will be unable to identify that you have enrolled through me, and you will miss out on my gift voucher.
Questions about the Beautiful You Coach Training?
If you have any questions about the course or my affiliate offer, please email me at hello(at)dawnpriestley(dot)com.
Cheers, darling! xo ~ Dawn